Welcome to Ocean Charters Inc.
Reserve your fishing trip today!!
Whether your goal is to catch a trophy tarpon, snook, sea trout, redfish or go offshore to catch a goliath grouper, mackerel or shark. Captain Jose and Captain Nick will put you where the fish are. They will help you select the right tackle, share local secret spots and and their best fishing techniques. Their goal is to create a fun and safe outdoor experience for you. They look forward to sharing a most memorable outdoors experience with you.
The rates listed below include everything you will need for a day on the water.
Fishing Charters include 4 passengers. If you have more than 4 passengers, please call to make the necessary arrangements.
- 4 Hours - 1/2 Day - $400
- 6 Hours - 3/4 Day - $500
- 8 Hours - Full Day - $600
- Shelling Tours
Shelling Tours include 6 passangers.
- 4 Hours - 1/2 Day - $300
- 6 Hours - 3/4 Day - $400
- 8 Hours - Full Day - $500
- Sunset Tours
Includes 6 pasangers.
- 2 Hours - $200
- Kayaking Trips
- 3 Hours - $125
- Extra kayak - $50
- Fishing Gear
- Spinning Tackle (Penn Reels)
- Fly Tackle (TFO Fly Rods/Reels & Nautilus Reels)
- Assortment of flies
- General Tackle (Hooks, lures, leader, etc.)
You are welcome to bring your lucky rod!
- Fishing License
All fishing licenses are included in the trip rate.
We'll provide the cooler and ice and bottled water.
Please bring any other drinks and snacks you wish to consume.
Pictures taken on the trip will be emailed to the guest.
What to Bring
- Water resistance shoes with non-skid bottoms. Please, no black soled shoes.
- Windbreaker or raincoat
- Pictures will be sent to you following the charter, but you should bring a camera of your own.
- Snacks & Drinks (water and ice are provided).
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal
$100 deposit is due at the time of the reservation.
* Note: Your requested date will not be reserved until credit card information is provided.
Cancellations must be made within 5 days; otherwise the deposit will NOT be refunded.
The deposit WILL be refunded if the Captain cancels the trip due to poor/unsafe weather conditions.
* Full payment will be applied to your credit card should you fail to show on your trip date.
* Bad weather is always a concern. We do our best to work around these conditions. Cancelations due to the weather conditions will be left up to the decision of the captain.